Multi-sector Trade Mission Mexico & Colombia (October 26 to November 1, 2013)26.02.2013
CIVETS, Next 11, EAGLEs and Nest are all terms to indicate the generation behind the BRICs. Due to their strong economic growth, Mexico and Colombia, in particular, are marked as flagship emerging markets. If you are interested in exploring your potential in these countries, Transfer Consultancy offers you a unique opportunity in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce Rotterdam. Together we will organize a multi-sector trade mission to Mexico and Colombia from October 26 to November 1, 2013.
With a trade mission you can generate new-business leads and convert existing ones. Within a relatively short period you can have a good and reliable impression of your company’s opportunities in these growing markets.
Is it interesting for your company?
The trade mission is meant for companies interested in the opportunities that Mexico and Colombia have to offer. Especially the following sectors are promising: construction and infrastructure, transport and logistics, industrial supply, oil & gas, (renewable) energy, retail food and non-food, environmental technology and agribusiness.
What is being offered during this trade mission?
After an intake interview with each individual participant, a customized matchmaking program will be offered. This means that each participating company will get a total of 6-8 appointments with interested Mexican and Colombian business partners.
- Saturday, October 26 departure to Mexico City
- Sunday 27 October mission briefing
- Monday, October 28 Individual program Mexico
- Tuesday, October 29 Individual program Mexico
- Wednesday, October 30 transit to Bogotá + briefing
- Thursday, October 31 Individual program Colombia
- Friday, November 1 Individual program Colombia
- Friday November 1 or Saturday November 2 return to Amsterdam-Schiphol
The individual programs will be focusing on Mexico City and Bogotá. Optionally one can choose for a program in other cities, such as Monterrey, Guadalajara, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellín, etc.
Registration and fees
Participation is open to all companies. The minimum number of participants is set on 10. The participation costs are € 3.290, -/company. Costs related to travel, accommodation and collective transportation, as well as any other individual costs are for the participant’s own account. A group arrangement will be offered and interpreters are provided.
In the recent past we organized similar trade missions to Mexico and Colombia. Given the overwhelming interest and success of these trips, we recommend you to register on time. Registration takes place exclusively via this registration form (in Dutch).
- Transfer Consultancy - Jan Willem van Bokhoven, Tel.: +31 (0) 10 478 07 60 or contact
- Chamber of Commerce Rotterdam - Herman Hartgers, Tel.: +31 (0) 10 402 78 59 or email firstname.lastname@example.org