QUEST2015 Conference & Tradeshow: Getting Smart About Energy in our Communities (Oct 26-28)16.06.2015
In Canada cities & communities account for 60% of energy use and more than half of greenhouse gas emissions. By getting smart about energy in these communities, Canada can strengthen its cities & communities while improving energy services for Canadians and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Are you active in these fields? Join up to 350 leading decision makers and practitioners at QUEST2015: Getting Smart About Energy in our Communities to build partnerships, profile best practices, and explore ongoing opportunities for advancing Smart Energy Communities in Canada.
QUEST’s 9th Annual Conference & Tradeshow is a 2-day program with a third day for tours and workshops. Key themes include:
- Aligning regional and community energy planning
- Smart energy service delivery: integrating electricity, natural gas, storage, and alternative energy networks
- Innovations in energy management for buildings, neighbourhoods, and systems
- Energy and climate resilience for local governments, utilities and developers/builders
- Net-zero buildings & neighbourhoods, renewables, transportation, CHP, heat capture, + much more...
Would you like to benefit from participating? Please contact Mr Karim Tejani for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org